Woke to sunny skies....and super warm already at 7:00 a.m.....and then it changed...
and it changed quickly...within a few minutes the sky looked angry....
and thunder so loud it make the RV shake and the wind picked up...
but we missed the worst of it...




Apparently these quick and unexpected storms are quite normal here....when we checked the Weather Network....warm and sunny...no mention of anything happening...it's going to be so hot today...Gracie had to stay at the RV...and she's probably really happy to stay in the air-conditioning.





It's just so hot that you really can't go do any hikes..
.....it's so intense that just going out for a stroll is enough...






We had to make a stop at Wall Drug....we had seen signs advertising it back 2 days ago....and there were lots and lots of signs...every mile or so....there was a sign...

I was here back when I was about 12 years old...and again in 2013 and here we are again...it's cheezy....it's touristy...but you just gotta stop here!!




Creepy bunny!!



Did I mention it was hot....???

So when it's too hot to do anything else....it's time for a haircut and a bath for Gracie!!
I think she enjoyed the cool water...I know I did!!

Strutting her stuff....Looking and feeling like a million bucks!

Back to unsettled skies... the wind picked up but no thunder so far...











Comments

Popular posts from this blog