It's been windy for quite some time....like weeks...this morning it's pretty calm...but they are calling for more wind in the afternoon.....
Decided to ride our bikes into St. George and check it out...really small casual little beach city...
More white sandy beaches....this time with lots of shells...spent a good hour shell hunting...
We saw lots of crab holes in the ground...apparently they are called "ghost crabs" and they only come out at night and they are almost transparent..
Saw dolphins in the distance for the first time today....super excited....George has to "make me move one" ....because I could stay all day and watch them...
This was the first place we saw these new "sand mats".....they are not hot to walk on...they just roll them over the sand...any sand that gets on top....just disappears and...they look pretty!!
There are always some really neat RVs out there...this one is actually homemade...
I got super excited when I thought we were going to see an alligator close up!!! only to find out that no alligators have been seen in about 3 years....bummer....
More white sandy beaches....this time with lots of shells...spent a good hour shell hunting...
We saw lots of crab holes in the ground...apparently they are called "ghost crabs" and they only come out at night and they are almost transparent..
I was so excited when I spotted this shell.....but somebody was inside...
and this baby crab on the outside!!!
They have these really cute "tiny narrow rental homes"....
these are the first skinny homes we have seen!!
Saw dolphins in the distance for the first time today....super excited....George has to "make me move one" ....because I could stay all day and watch them...
Biked out on the fishing bridge....this one goes out quite far...
didn't see anybody catch any fish today though...only a few fish stories.......
I love the gulls here...they are still gulls...they do the same thing..
These are pretty cool guys also...
This was the first place we saw these new "sand mats".....they are not hot to walk on...they just roll them over the sand...any sand that gets on top....just disappears and...they look pretty!!
There were these super cute birds...
about the size of a house sparrow
but some were blue and some were red!!!
There are always some really neat RVs out there...this one is actually homemade...
I got super excited when I thought we were going to see an alligator close up!!! only to find out that no alligators have been seen in about 3 years....bummer....
Gracie was super excited to get off her leash and run like the wind!!!
Comments
Post a Comment