More unsettled skies this morning....drove into Sioux Falls.  
Falls Park is right in the Old Downtown area with walking trails alongside the river.







I just love seeing these Amish families...



And in the middle of it all....a Mommy duck and all her ducklings trying to cross over a part of the river.......we watched one little duckling struggle to get up this rock!!! Thankfully he made it....

...and they happily swam away together...



The Old Downtown area had a whole bunch of sculptures...made for an interesting walk
...Gracie said this was her favourite one.

Aptly named "Rocky"


This bear is made out of forks!  many many forks

When Pigs can Fly!







Enjoyed a really yummy lunch downtown....attended to some much needed chores...
....went back to a place by our campsite called Split Rock.



Devils Gulch...an older lady said her Mom always told her there was no bottom to the Gulch...it just went on forever...


Glad we missed stepping on this guy...it was close though


From our campsite there are several trails that take you alongside the river


I think Gracie caught the scent of a bunny!!!
She was going crazy!!!


And yes.......one more night of Fireflies....
....and then the sad realization that this is the last night that I will enjoy fireflies....

...But then I remembered I was super lucky to be able to watch fireflies 11 nights!!! and when you multiple that by the amount of times I woke up in the middle of the night to go out to see them....makes that about 33 times I watched fireflies....and I even got close enough to have them on my fingertip....and even caught one in the RV....feeling lucky!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog