On to Charleston, South Carolina...not before seeing our friend....
looks like he had a rough night last night....
didn't even wake up when I walked by with Gracie this time....
he must have been up all night rummaging!!
The landscape has stayed much the same....large mossy trees....
waterways as far as you can see....bridges....and more boats....and more bridges...
Only had a few hours to go again today....chore day....
I miss my own washer and dryer....
Off the Charleston for a few hours as we are only here for 2 nights. Only about 25 minutes from the campsite to downtown....
I take pics of these in hopes that I can recreate them at home....never turn out the same..
Aircraft carrier being refurbished...
I cannot pass by a swing.....
Apparently neither can Joe...
This is the FIRST fountain we have come across that you are allowed and actually
encouraged to play in!!
How Cool! except no dogs allowed....or if you have diarrhea....you must shower before???
not sure where?...maybe in the fountain itself?
This is Rainbow Row....the longest intact row of Georgian row houses in the USA...
dating back to 1680...
...window shopping again...
And the darker side of the area....
Sun setting over Charleston....
Happened upon an Evening Market....artisans and crafters and music....and boiled peanuts!!
We have been seeing the signs for Boiled Peanuts everywhere....I really wanted to try some.....
Wish we hadn't...YUK!!! like mushy yuckness!!!! EWWWWW not sure why anybody would want to eat these???
Comments
Post a Comment