Made the escape from Canada and crossed into the "good ole USA" through the Osoyoos/Oroville Border crossing. 

We always have such friendly Border Guards and this trip was no exception. He thought it was a little strange when he asked me "what type of dog food" we had and I thought he said "What type of FOOD do you have...when I said frozen chicken that seemed okay but the chopped cabbage salad really stumped him?? After a quick X-Ray of the RV and a look in the fridge.....we were on our way!!!

12 Tribes Casino was our first stop for the night where we parked with about a dozen other RV's.  We didn't even go in the Casino, just enjoyed a relaxing glass of vino....nighty night!!!

Comments

  1. Okay now that I have access I can communicate with you guys... yippee. Maybe not for you but I can amuse myself. I was checking the roads cams and chewing my nails at the same time. But George cool as a cucumber pulled through. Linda... not so cool. Jackson was staring at your gate today and I had to tell him that Gracie has gone away for awhile. He will stare at the gate again tomorrow, but he did see Violet, Sky and Scarlet today. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog